Webinar | Measuring Blood Pressure Accurately: Step One in Hypertension Control
12:00 pm- 1 pm CT
Wednesday, Sept. 30
Activity has been approved for CME/CE credit
Featuring tools needed to earn a new award in 2021 for evidence-based BP activities.
Improving blood pressure (BP) control begins with accurate measurement across your care team. Learn about the latest evidence-based resources and protocols to ensure accurate BP measurements for patients every time.
- Describe how accurate BP measurement provides the foundation for diagnosis & management of high BP
- List factors that can make BP measurements inaccurate; identify strategies to overcome those factors
- Use Measure Accurately and Patient-Measured BP tools to identify opportunities for improving accuracy and reliability of BP measurement
- Discuss use of SMBP monitoring for clinical management of hypertension
Hear from clinical experts from the American Medical Association:
- Kate Kirley, MD, MS, FAAFP, AMA, Director, Chronic Disease Prevention
- Linda Murakami, RN, BSN, MSHA, AMA, Senior Program Manager
- Taylor Turner, RN, BSN, AMA, Improvement Advisor
See our full schedule of events.
Target: BP™—motivating millions to lower blood pressure
This comprehensive initiative provides access to the latest guidelines, clinical tools and support to help practices optimize hypertension treatment.
The American Heart Association designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.